The Leo-Lev Exhibition Centre is pleased to announce the inauguration of Piazza Pedretti in the old-town centre of Vinci on 5 October 2019.
After the impressive architectural and urban recovery of the former villa Bellio-Baronti-Pezzantini, designed by Architect Oreste Ruggiero, the artistic and cultural centre intends celebrating its square, named in honour of Professor Carlo Pedretti (1928-2018), one of the leading experts on the life and works of Leonardo.
The new square is a source of great pride for the Leo-Lev Exhibition Centre. It is not only a place to be offered to the city, its inhabitants and tourists, but also a space enhanced by works of art by Oreste Ruggiero. The decorative paving inspired by Leonardo’s Sala delle Asse at the Sforza Castle in Milan. The scenic fountain designed together with Professor Pedretti and the Skylines, four brass bas-reliefs relating to the four cities of the Tuscan genius (Vinci, Florence, Milan, Amboise).